Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Only in Italy... Solo in Italia!

So here I am again in the land of pizza, pasta, gelato, fiat 500s, vespas, cinotto, campari, caffe, prolific hand gesturing, eccetera, eccetera!

My goals?

  1. To at least get a slightly better grasp of 'la bella lingua' before I return home to Australia.
  2. To find work that will enable me to stay until my 'working holiday' visa expires (end of January).
  3. To soak in as much of the culture as possible during my time here in bella italia and to document the quirky little moments that make Italy, Italy... Well at least to me!
So 'watch this space' as I will try endeavour to keep you up to date on my italian adventure and share with you things that happen- Solo In Italia!

3 comments:

  1. I saw a couple of crazy gestures in this film I watched the other night set in Sicilia!...it almost seems peverse at times!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps...this photo of you is making me hungry - up with carbohydrates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so excited about this blog!!! :)

    ReplyDelete